Membership of ACIA provides Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities for staff, in a cost effective fashion, and encourages them to take responsibility for their own development. It complements the significant investment made by employers in formal analytical training as ACIA helps fill the gap between attending courses and delivering competent products.
The association facilitates networking with other members across a diverse range of analytical backgrounds (government, law enforcement and private sector). This practitioner-to-practitioner connection is of significant benefit to employers as members share skills and experiences to help each other apply analytical practise to problems affecting communities and businesses across the UK and Ireland.
- Recognise and reward good work within your organisation through a National and International Awards programme.
- Keep staff informed about what is occurring in the wider profession as well as upcoming training courses, conferences and other learning and development opportunities.
- Participation in the activities of the association allows staff to learn to take responsibility in a safe and supportive environment.
- Engage with other organisations and agencies, promoting multi-agency and collaborative work, sharing knowledge/good practice and developing contacts/ links.
- Organisational memberships relate to the post not the individual so if the post holder leaves your organisation then you merely need to register the change for the new post holder to gain membership benefits.
Organisation wide membership fees operate on a sliding scale, go to the cost section under membership to see the full details.
Please complete and submit the details requested below. We will then contact you, sending you a shortened application form to be completed by each post holder who you wish to enrol in membership and to discuss with you the best method for resolving payment and arranging delivery of membership packs.